Like every other college graduate, I had my life planned out. Then, God changed everything by calling me to serve as a missionary in Honduras for a year..... a new culture, a new language, and new opportunities.... a whole new adventure!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

El Dia de Padres!

We celebrated Father's Day here in Honduras with a Bang!
As we strive for excellence in everything we do, the performance was nothing but a success.
The theme was "sports" and every teacher wore a different sports jersey.
Every preschool father was invited and they were blessed with 2 amazing 5- year old spokesmen, gifts, hugs and kisses, and a special performance from every class saying how much they appreciate their dad.

Our class sang the song "Yo Quiero Ser Como Tu" "I Want to Be Like You"..... Lord, because my son wants to be like me.
The class did a great job and I couldn't be more proud.

See Pictures at the Following Link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=278329&id=562003175

No comments:

Post a Comment