Like every other college graduate, I had my life planned out. Then, God changed everything by calling me to serve as a missionary in Honduras for a year..... a new culture, a new language, and new opportunities.... a whole new adventure!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do You Know Jesus?

The Bible says that we are all sinners. No matter who you are, or what you've lived through in life, there has been some sin that has separated you from God.

God, being the good God He is, sent His one and only son, Jesus Christ, to come in the flesh, take our place, and die for every sin we could commit, to take on any pain we could experience, any sickness we might face, or any temptation that might come our way. Jesus took it all and conquered.
 He died and rose again, defeating every power of Satan, so through taking our penalty of sin upon himself, we can call upon the name of Jesus for forgiveness and  we will be saved. We will have every spiritual blessing the Bible promises us on earth and we have assurance of eternal life with Him in heaven!

I don't know everyone who reads my blogs, but if you have never asked Jesus to be your personal Lord and Savior, or you would like to renew your relationship with Him.....

Please repeat this following prayer, out loud to yourself. As you do, your sins will be erased, you will receive a completely new spirit, clean and in right standing with God, and you will be accepted as a child of God, forever to live in heaven with Jesus. It will be the BEST decision you've ever made in your life.

The Bible Says:

9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9


16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16


If you would like to commit your life to Jesus, please pray the following prayer:


Dear Jesus, 
I have read what your word says, that you will forgive me of all my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Right now, I repent of my sins. Jesus forgive me for every wrong, every pain, and every displeasing thing I have done in your eyes. Wash me. Cleanse me. Forgive me. 
I invite you Jesus, to come into my life and become my Lord and Saviour. I no longer live for myself, but I live for you. I want to live eternally in heaven with you.
Thank you for making me a new person. Holy Spirit, lead me in the way I should go. I love you Jesus. Amen.


If you prayed that prayer, you are now a completely new person! 
The word of God says:
17 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here!: 2 Corinthians 5:17


You are completely new in Him and this is just the beginning of your life as a Christian -
"a Christ Follower"!
It doesn't stop here. Find a good local church you can attend and please email me at: 
HadassahWebb@gmail.com


I would love to know you've committed your life to God and give you a better idea of where you can start in your relationship with the Lord.


God Bless you!!!!







1 comment:

  1. lol like srsly I tried this and like i think it worked so Ashley your move then??? :D

    <3

    Like seriously I dunno how to best organize my projects you know so lets do something together soon like You know your service wsa cut off or something when I try texting you and I'm just like </3 more karkov.

    ReplyDelete