Like every other college graduate, I had my life planned out. Then, God changed everything by calling me to serve as a missionary in Honduras for a year..... a new culture, a new language, and new opportunities.... a whole new adventure!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Clowning Around

We've been working with our students on how to read. We've discovered the best way to develop their vocabulary faster is to create memorable experiences around the concept. This week, we read a story about face painting and a little clown who was "Clowning Around." After the story, we painted the students faces just like the child in the book. The kids loved it! 

Erick and David - Best Buddies

Isabella and Tai

Me and the Girls :) 

Tai, Sofia, and Isabella
Aren't they Preciosa?

Jorge and I
I let him paint my nose - Can you tell? Haha

My fellow K-5 Teacher of the other class - Ms. Aguilar

Mrs. Frech, Jorge, and I
It was also Jorge's Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment