Like every other college graduate, I had my life planned out. Then, God changed everything by calling me to serve as a missionary in Honduras for a year..... a new culture, a new language, and new opportunities.... a whole new adventure!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Series: Animals Gone Wild

After relaying some crazy encounters I have experienced here in Honduras with my friend Jon, he inspired me to create a blog series called "Animals Gone Wild."
There are many stray animals living here in Honduras. Although they are not as fierce as  the displayed picture above (haha), these animals quickly become a part of everyday life. This makes for some pretty funny moments. I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHHA I tried to tell you about the synchronicity didn't I???

    http://iridf.org/2011/05/11/control-real-sinn-fein-members-roam-countryside/

    Wanna join our crew please?

    ReplyDelete