Like every other college graduate, I had my life planned out. Then, God changed everything by calling me to serve as a missionary in Honduras for a year..... a new culture, a new language, and new opportunities.... a whole new adventure!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

God Is Doing Miracles For My Students!!!

Julissa Reyes
Each morning in our Bible class we have a song of praise and worship, put on the armor of God, pray in the Spirit and lift up any prayer requests that my students might have.
This past week, one of my students Julissa asked us to pray for her grandmother who has cancer in her eye.
We were just learning about the power of prayer and we joined together to believe God to heal Julissa's grandmother.
We faithfully prayed for her several days, and although I knew God was more than able to heal her, I was not expecting to hear about this miracle so fast.
At the end of the week, Julissa told the class that her grandmother did not know the class was praying for her, but went to the doctor to get an update on her eye. When she went, they told her she no longer had any cancer!
When Julissa told the class this, tears filled my eyes and the class broke into a cheer to glorify God for this great work.
It was amazing for these children to see their God move on behalf of their prayers.

1 comment:

  1. HEY YOU'RE NOT TALKIN ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE ARE YOU K THANKS BYE BRB

    ReplyDelete