Like every other college graduate, I had my life planned out. Then, God changed everything by calling me to serve as a missionary in Honduras for a year..... a new culture, a new language, and new opportunities.... a whole new adventure!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Honduran Home

Welcome to My Honduran Home!
For safety, we always lock the gate - Sometimes I feel a little closed in - haha
My lovely uniform waiting for me every morning
I love my room! These decorations and air conditioner were a surprise for me when I arrived. Pastora Sheree said I am the first and last missionary to get a new A/C upon arrival - I am thankful! 

My Roomy Angeleen

We love Honduran food here, but some nights we like to make a good home cooked American meal
On the Left is Walquiria - She is the owner of our home, a wonderful "Honduran Mom" for us and the Superintendent of our school
On the Right is Arely - She is our maid and sometimes cook. What a blessing she is to our lives!

1 comment: