Like every other college graduate, I had my life planned out. Then, God changed everything by calling me to serve as a missionary in Honduras for a year..... a new culture, a new language, and new opportunities.... a whole new adventure!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

29 People Were Baptized in the Holy Spirit!

Every Sunday morning before ten o'clock service, over 150 people are meeting together to be trained in discipleship. It has been such an exciting time to see these people grow in Christ. I have recently decided to attend discipleship and am currently in the first class.There are 7 different class levels of discipleship in all and this morning, in the first level class, we learned about the baptism of the Holy Spirit. It was a powerful teaching, which afterwards our instructor prayed over us in the Holy Spirit. Twenty nine people were baptized in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues for the first time!! This was such a powerful moment and it is so exciting to see the Lord growing His church. 

1 comment:

  1. I'llll talk I'll talk got IT HeyZeuss got to me srs business.

    ReplyDelete