Like every other college graduate, I had my life planned out. Then, God changed everything by calling me to serve as a missionary in Honduras for a year..... a new culture, a new language, and new opportunities.... a whole new adventure!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Star Artist: Michealangelo

 We started a new theme for our weekly Art Class called "Star Artist." We teach our K-5 class about some of the greatest artists of all time. This week was Michealangelo and the Sistine Chapel.
We gave a PowerPoint presentation and I was able to share with them my experiences of when I traveled to Rome.
The students then got to paint their own masterpiece, looking up at the ceiling, just like Michealangelo did to create the Sistine Chapel. They had a blast!
Eduardo, Melina, and Miguel

Sofia, Daniel, and Tai

The Director, Mrs. Frech and I

They're having a blast!

Our Star Artist Board

Our Cafeteria where the art began

Erick, Andrea, and David


Hee Jun
                                                                    

Alejandra
                                                  The Work Is Complete!
Andrea

Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment