Like every other college graduate, I had my life planned out. Then, God changed everything by calling me to serve as a missionary in Honduras for a year..... a new culture, a new language, and new opportunities.... a whole new adventure!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Stock Up When You Can!

Living in Honduras has been a blessing, but there have been a few life adjustments along the way.
One of the largest is not having a car. This means whenever you need to run an errand or go somewhere, the search begins to first find someone who needs to go to the same place, and at the same time as you.
You can imagine this can be difficult at times. So, we have leaned there are some things you just need to stock up on, and the most important thing is, GROCERIES!!! :)


Here is just an example of our large purchase at Junior Supermarket. This grocery store has everything you could want and it comes at a great price. We may only go once a month to this store, so between my two roommates and I, the car was packed.

My Roommates Angeleen and Walquiria

Where you can find anything your heart desires 

No comments:

Post a Comment