Like every other college graduate, I had my life planned out. Then, God changed everything by calling me to serve as a missionary in Honduras for a year..... a new culture, a new language, and new opportunities.... a whole new adventure!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Who Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up?

K-5 Future World Changers
This week in K-5 we learned how God has a plan for each of our lives and that we can be and do anything we want to be. All things are possible through Christ! (Phil. 4:13)
To illustrate this, we had the kids dress up and come to school as who they would like to be when they grow up.
Mrs. Fech Preparing the Class

Showing the Class I Wanted to Become a Ballerina When I was Their Age

I am helping "Dr." Hee Jun with all his Medical Supplies
3 Students Decided to Give Their Hard - Earned Stickers to Me - What an Honor! 



Dr. Hee Jun

Teacher Sofia and Dr. Alejandra

Chief of Police David

Head Contractor Jorge

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! You look gorgeous. Thinking of you often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks for taking the tip like. Fire scares the hell out of me.

    http://iridf.org/2009/05/23/soldier-of-life/

    ReplyDelete