Like every other college graduate, I had my life planned out. Then, God changed everything by calling me to serve as a missionary in Honduras for a year..... a new culture, a new language, and new opportunities.... a whole new adventure!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Flying Solo

Wake up at 4:30 am to prepare for the day
Arrive at school at 6:15am to set up classroom
Meet students at 7: 00 am to start the day......
Fast forward - It's 6:30 pm and I am still at school grading papers and planning.....
Finish planning at 11:30 at night.....


Almost 20 hours later, I am OFFICIALLY a Fourth grade teacher!!!


Although I was a little nervous for my first day of school flying solo without Mrs. Contreras, it went really well and I am thankful for God's never ending grace! Its going to be a good year!

2 comments: